Monday, June 08, 2009

Church planting discussion

My recent post on "The future of church planting" has generated a number of comments from at least a few individuals. I'd encourage more to jump in on the discussion.

The recent economic climate has impacted church planting in the Church of God. Instead of seeing this as a hopeless situation, I wonder if we are ready to use this as an opportunity to explore new models that could have even greater, long-term impact on Kingdom and church growth?

2 comments:

Wayne said...

It spoke several times but note that a second Wayne commented. I also observe that Paul succeeded at church planting, without modern notions of doing it. I think we would all like to hear more commentators, but perhaps that signals the lack of passion for the subject ... ?

Anonymous said...

Whoa! 2 Waynes and 2 Anons!

Are we moving the discussion to here?

Anon1 (Stan)